Saturday, August 27, 2011

The End?


21 days on the Road, 20 days of riding, 9,192 miles, 24 states... Countless experiences...

Is this really The End? Maybe so, but this is the end of this trip only. The journey continues!!! Never forget your dreams - and I'll see you on the road. Ride safe!


This application is created by interactive maps.
You can also have your visited states map on your site.

If you see this message, you need to upgrade your flash player.



Make your visited states mapHTML5 charts








2 comments:

  1. My friend you are an inspiration. Aspacially combining our cultures' two favorite past times, or maybe even three...combative spirit, never ending persuit of freedom and drinking. Ofcourse last part is a joke, but I'm am very proud of you that you took the initiative to go on this journey, because not many have the spirit to do so. A very big OSU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kamil, przyjaciel! Thank you for the kind words, and I am glad you were able to join me in this adventure. I wish all my friends were able to join me for real, but even sharing my experiences and being appreciated is good enough. It's not how many times we fall, because eve the strongest man does, but it's how many times we get up and then keep going and doing our best! The journey is far from over and we will prevail!

    ReplyDelete